Casting Powder / Mould Flux
We Are Manufacturers Of This Mould Flux:
- Casting Powder creates a good lubricating film on the surface of the mould, preventing solidifying metal from adhering to the mould.
- Casting Powder provides quick and easy metal solidification by removing heat from the metal at a high rate.
- Casting Powder gives very good performance at elevated temperatures with the help of its well-selected additives.
- Casting Powder improves the surface quality of metals.
- Casting Powder is cheaper than Rapeseed/Casting Oil.
We Are Manufacturer of this Mould Flux:
- Casting powder creates a strong lubricating film on the mould’s surface, preventing the solidifying metal from adhering to the mould.
- Casting powder facilitates quick and simple metal solidification by rapidly removing heat from the metal.
- Casting Powder performs admirably at high temperatures thanks to its carefully chosen additives.
- Casting powder improves the metal’s surface quality.
- Rapeseed/Casting Oil is more expensive than casting powder.
- CaO% : 30 – 35
- SiO2 % : 33 – 40
- Al2O3 % : 8 – 10
- Na2O/K2O % : 4 – 6
- C free% : 5 – 7
How It Works
Casting Powder contains low melting constituents that instantly generate liquid slag that penetrates the gap between the mould flux and the billet’s solidifying shell. Casting Powder is applied in small amounts and continuously throughout the casting process. The melting of the Casting Powder happens gradually in layers. As a result, the top surface of the liquid metal in the billet / slab / bloom is always shielded from the atmosphere.
Casting Powder has traditionally been used for bloom and slab casting. It is now used for billet (open) casting and as a substitute for mould flux oil in some plants.
Delivery in India: The best products are delivered to customers by Guru Corporation, which also offers the best transportation services. Our plant manager examines every item that is about to be shipped to ensure proper manufacture and packing. Due to a large number of orders, materials frequently experience a few-day delay. If there is a significant delay in the dispatch of your order, we will contact you by phone or email.
Delivery Outside India: For export shipments, we use the best transportation network on a basic FOB, CNF, or CIF basis. Because of the container imbalance, which makes it difficult for the trade to get equipment space on vessels, the specified stuffing day and vessel plan are only indicative and subject to change without prior notice in light of volume gathering, equipment, and space accessibility.